Saturday, April 21, 2007

Down a little more...

Hello all!

I've been so busy with my work and administrating the Imagine Conference here in Calgary, I've been neglecting my blog. However, I have been good on my diet! Down another 5 lbs - for a total to-date of 24 lbs. Woo hoo for me eh?!

And I have to read one more headline about Courtney Love getting bypass surgery I'm going to scream. I mean really - COME ON!! - who would get bypass to lose 40 lbs? Who would even consider it?! She says she lost it on a 1200 calorie/day diet with exercise. Yup... THAT would definitely do it.

I was around 1200 calories this week without exercise and lost 5 lbs. It wasn't really pleasant (it was a fibre cleanse), but it was effective. I wouldn't suggest it be done too often. My body didn't really agree with me that it was a great idea, but it made it through. Back onto the 'regular' diet now.

No comments: