Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My 'Apron'

Okay, 35 lbs or so ain't a lot to lose. But it's made a big difference in how my body looks and I'm unhappy with it. My boobs sag already... what's another 50+ pounds down gonna leave me with? Flapjacks? LOL!!

But my biggest issue is my 'apron'. I hate it. And as it gets emptier it sags down further. It looks awful and I don't know what to do. If I was totally honest I'd have to say that looking at it caused me to regain the last time I got down to 200lbs. It looked the same as it does now, only then I lost 40lbs. I shudder to think what it's gonna look like when I get back down to 200 lbs again. Ugh.

So I'm wondering if I should get it fixed now (tummy tuck) and then again later. It bothers me so. But that seems so vain... I know, I could wait it out, get it all done at once (tummy tuck and boob job when all the weight is gone), but you have to realize, I hate seeing it and live with it every day. A good corset or slimming panties does a good job of it (it's just soft skin after all), but it bugs me!!!

What do you think readers? And re: the photo, yes: I know I'm naked, yes: I know I'm outside, yes: I'm an exhibitionist - so don't write to tell me what I already know! LOL! I love my body and mind and I'm proud of what I've done to date. But this apron is my nemesis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First--I think you are incredibly brave publishing that picture! Second, you look great...wish I looked that good.

I understand what you mean about the apron. I have the same problem. I keep hoping it will shrink as I lose more weight, but......if you figure out how to get rid of it, let me know!!

Anonymous said...

As one who has had a tummy tuck and boob lift after serious weight loss, I vote for getting everything done in one procedure. A tummy tuck is major surgery and certainly nothing you will want to go through twice. I had mine done at the same time as my boob lift and was under anesthetic for 7.5 hours (!) Besides, a reputable surgeon won't perform cosmetic surgery until you are at or very close to your goal weight. Also, by then you will be in much better shape to recover from the surgery.

I know your tummy is depressing you, but I think some power panties are your best bet at this stage. (I never thought I'd ever type the words "power panties" LOL!)

On a more positive note, you have a nice shape and a tiny waist. You will end up looking great!