Friday, September 12, 2008

Cruise Control Still

Hello all

I'm still on cruise control... not going up, not going down. Did go up to Edmonton for the 'final' surgeon consult. After being forgotten in the waiting room, sent away to come back and find I missed the surgeon (because they had me come back too late - I was only gone for 20 minutes), then I saw not my surgeon, but some other surgeons. Bah! I did get to sign my release forms for the surgery and have my file sent off to central booking. So I should hear soon when I'm scheduled for surgery. That's good, but it was all annoying and anti-climatic again.

Well... the next trip to Edmonton will be for my surgery pre-check (xrays, bloodwork, etc) and the next trip after that will be for surgery! The surgeon indicated that it will take 2-3 months and that I should be all done by the end of the year! Okay... I will say it: YIPEE!!

A great Christmas present and a crappy one too I suppose - Christmas with no food... hmmmm... better get used to it anyhow eh?!

No comments: