Thursday, April 5, 2007

1500 Calories

I'm currently working on calorie counting for the first time in my life. Been at it for one week. Keeping to 1500 calories per day or under and most articles I've read say that "most people can lose weight at 1500 calories per day". And others that say if I cut 500 calories per day I'd lose 1 lb per week, so 1,000 per day less than "normal" should = 2 lbs per week.

Not sure if I will lose weight on this or not. I "feel" like I'm eating more, but I think I'm probably just eating more through-out the day, not really more total than before on just the USANA diet. I'm still using those products, but adding salad to it most times (or fruit). So my day looks like this: 7:30 am - 450 calories, 12:00 - 450 calories, 3:30 - 150 calories and 5:30 - 450 calories. It's not too bad really and I'm not hungry anymore (which makes me worried). At any rate, Saturday I'll see the results - one way or another. Plus I'm determined to do exactally what the dietitian laid out as I want to show I can learn, and stick to, a new plan.

No comments: