Thursday, May 10, 2007

Checking in...

Hello readers. I haven't been posting lately because I'm totally swamped with work. And of course, my diet has gone out the window. But my "caloric awareness" is better. So instead of gaining 10 or 20 lbs in a few weeks (which, YES, I have done), I've gained 4 lbs and I'm not freaking out. I'm trying to get back on track, but was travelling yesterday and today and stuck with airport food.

Looking forward to a nice dinner at the airport tonight as Toronto has a great airport. But what the heck is with airlines today? $5 for a crappy 'Kelsey's' beef on a bun (which is NOT what I asked for, I asked for 'that chicken sandwich with BBQ sauce'). What a crock!

Haven't had time to check my Google alerts often lately, so haven't found any articles of interest to comment on.

No comments: