Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pizza Party

Oh wow that was hard! My son had a pizza party for hockey tonight. I'm the team manager, so I had to be there. I drank raspberry tea all night and watched 30 parents and 15 kids chow down on delicious looking pizza. It was not fun. However, I wasn't hungry so it was alright. Then on the way home I started to get hungry and couldn't figure out why. When I got home I went to fill in my calorie chart and figured out that I'd missed one meal so my total at the time was only 1119 calories. And I made it through the party on that alone.

I guess I could have had one piece after all. Oh well. It's just food and I'd better get used to it cause I won't be eating cheese after the LAP-Band anyhow (it doesn't "agree" with the band). Still, I guess it could have been torture and it wasn't too, too bad. Coulda used a drink though -- except for the blasted calories. :o(

No comments: