Monday, November 24, 2008

First fill!

Well, it's like the Weight Wise crew is just out to surprise me and leave me in the dark all the time. I went up for the 'surgeon consult', which I thought was to see my healing progress. Instead it was for my first fill - 3 weeks after the surgery. Never heard of that before. And they want to give me another one in 3 more weeks. Wow. So I got 2 cc's today and don't know how many more I'll get next time. Maybe 1 cc more.

I was surprised for the fill today, and I still don't know how many calories I'm supposed to have per day right now. But I know I wasn't having enough protein, I've been struggling to get in 50 grams of protein in 1000 calories. I'm supposed to get 66-80 grams of protein - so I guess I'm should be having more like 1200 calories per day. That should allow me to get in the extra protein.

And, in 20 days I'm down 14 lbs. Hope that slows down soon cause that's nuts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are healing well. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. I hope all the best for you...

Anonymous said...

Where are you? I'm beginning to worry something has gone wrong. Please post and let all of us regular readers know you are still around.....