Friday, March 30, 2007

527 Pounds to Running Marathons

What an incredibly inspiring woman this is - read the article here: "Pounds disappear off the scales, runners disappear down the trail". This woman has made a huge impact in her own life and is an inspiration to anyone with, or wanting, WLS.

Today I'm off to Edmonton again for my dietitian meeting. Not sure what she's going to say about my USANA diet, or anything else for that matter! My chiropractor (who, I might note, is more interested in my wellbeing than my medical doctor), says that if it's working for me for now, then leave it -- but he warns (wisely) that this is not a "forever" kind of solution. But that's not what I want to use it for - I want a short term solution and "proving ground" for my determination and some added benefit of weight loss... so far, so good.

Was kinda bad this week, had a few carbs here and there and it shows on the scale with no pounds lost. Gotta get back on-track this coming week!

No comments: