Saturday, March 24, 2007

Down even more...

Well, got on the scales this morning and I'm down to 240 lbs. But I was hungry often this week and ate more than before - so maybe my body's decided I really mean it and want to lose the weight.

I think it was sort of a test -- "if we tell her she's hungry more often will she cheat? give up? give in?" -- but I think I passed the test!

I ate more often, but made good choices almost every time. My USANA guide tells me I should aim for 80% on-diet, 20% off. But I'm somewhere closer to 95%... and as long as I'm not too upset about it I'll try to stay on it that much. I cheat when I want to, but I try never to do it when I'm craving something, instead I treat myself to a bit of desert after dinner out and I'm full mostly anyhow. Then I don't get carried away.

No comments: